At Redwood Cove Healthcare Center, we realize that exceptional care for our residents begins with employees who are valued, appreciated and respected. Being part of our team is more than just a job – it’s a way of life where satisfaction is achieved each day by doing work that really matters.
We believe you have the potential to change the world, one life at a time. Through one-on-one training, mentoring, and education opportunities, we’ll make sure your career reaches its full potential.
We are proud to offer a highly competitive benefits package that includes a 401(k) and life insurance plan as well as medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
We are always looking for qualified people in the following areas:
- Nursing: Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Rehabilitation: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists and Occupational Therapists
- Administration: Management Staff, Administrative Staff, and Licensed Social Workers
- Environmental Services: Housekeeping and Maintenance Staff
- Dietary: Cooks and Dietary Aides
Equal Opportunity Employer
Redwood Cove Healthcare Center is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.